Applications close Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 5pm.
AFTRS (The Australian, Film, Television and Radio School) is offering a scholarship to a filmmaker in the Dubbo/Wellington LGA.
The successful recipient can choose a 2-day weekend course to attend, either from the introductory or industry stream, valued up to $800.
Introductory Courses: www.aftrs.edu.au/course-types/industry-short-courses
Advanced Courses: www.aftrs.edu.au/course-types/industry-short-courses
The successful recipient will need to cover their own travel and accommodation costs to attend their selected course.
- Actively making film and/or contributing to the filmmaking community in the Dubbo/Wellington LGA.
- Commit to sharing the skills and knowledge learnt in their chosen course at a Dubbo Filmmaker’s Meeting in March 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
In 500 words or less
- Outline which short course you would like to attend at AFTRS and why.
- How your nominated course will help your filmmaking project and/or career
- How you plan to share the skills learned with the Dubbo/Wellington filmmakers’ community.
- One paragraph on why you are passionate about filmmaking.
Email your application to email@example.com by 5pm, August 29, 2018.
All applications will be reviewed by an independent panel and judged against the selection criteria. The successful recipient announced by September 14.
The successful recipient will need to complete the course by March 2019.
The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.