Dubbo Filmmakers are hosting the 6th Annual One Eye Film Festival at the Black Box Theatre. There is no competition and there are no prizes – just a chance to see local stories created by local people. As with previous years, attendance at the OEFF is free but, as seating is limited, bookings are essential:
One of the major projects of the Dubbo Filmmakers Group was the launch in 2013 of the One Eye Film Festival, hosted by the Western Plains Cultural Centre, Dubbo. Now in its sixth year, the 2018 One Eye Film Festival will show over 15 films from Dubbo filmmakers or filmmakers with a connection to Dubbo.
You’ll be treated to all sorts of different film styles – documentary, music videos, dance, comedy, drama and much more.
Entry is free with with light refreshments available to purchase.
Congratulations to all the selected films:
- Pointe Shoes by Spencer Bloomfield
- Conflict by Angela Canalese
- A dam good time by Maree Barnes
- Stare at the Clouds by Clinton Hoy
- Aphantasia -the Absence of Fantasy by Milena Sallustio
- Ladies my mother knew by Peter Aland
- Secret Secrets Of Video by Peter Aland
- Far too late by Peter Aland
- Native Tongue by Peter Aland
- Ghosts of CA by Peter Aland
- The Studio Walkthrough by Jack Randell
- Connection by Erifili Davis
- A Community of Caring by Tess Barnes
- Players by Kellie Jennar
- The Skirt by Erifili Davis
- The Old Black Dog by Nathan Shooter